Suite 1330 St. Louis, MO 63105 (314) 746-7427 (p) (314) 746-8739 (f)
Stephen B. Broun
Steve joined CFB® in 1989 and has been the managing partner of CFB® since June of 2007. In addition to leading and setting the direction of CFB®, Steve is responsible for selecting platform and add-on acquisitions for the portfolio, as well as managing various portfolio investments of CFB®. Prior to joining CFB®, Steve was an investment analyst with A.G. Edwards, and a senior associate with Missouri Venture Partners.
Steve administers CFB®'s relationship with the following portfolio companies:
- Bennett Tool & Die, LLC
- Buse Industries
- Central States Bus Sales, Inc.
- Hi-Grade Welding & Manufacturing, LLC
- Kieffer & Co., Inc.
- McNally Industries, LLC
- Presence From Innovation / Jahabow
- Preston-Eastin, Inc.
- Transfer Tool Products (Grand Haven, MI)
- Wayne Trademark Printing & Packaging, LLC
- Wisconsin Coil Spring, Inc.
- Waples Manufacturing, Inc
- Whitworth Tool
- MBA, Olin Business School, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- BS, Business Administration, St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- National Association of Small Business Investment Companies ("NASBIC"), former Board Member
- Midwest Regional Association of Small Business Investment Companies, former President
- Missouri Venture Forum, Former President and Board Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Member
- Kansas Venture Capital, Inc., Board Member