Suite 1330 St. Louis, MO 63105 (314) 746-7427 (p) (314) 746-8739 (f)
Brett A. Parr
Mr. Parr joined CFB® in 2008. He is responsible for selecting, structuring, and managing CFB®’s platform and add-on acquisitions as well as sourcing new transaction opportunities. Prior to joining CFB®, Brett spent four years in the leverage finance group at U.S. Bank, where he held the positions of banking officer and assistant vice president.
Brett administers CFB®’s relationship with the following portfolio companies:
- Arrow Material Handling Products
- Buse Industries, Inc.
- Central States Bus Sales, Inc.
- Custom Marketing Co., LLC
- Lanair Holdings, LLC
- Perennial Energy, Inc.
- Presence From Innovation LLC / Jahabow LLC
- Transfer Tool Products (Grand Haven, MI)
- Whitworth Tool, Inc.
- MBA, Olin School of Business, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- BS, Business Administration, University Of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA), Member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Member
- Beta Gamma Sigma, Member
- Missouri Venture Forum, Member